S.D.D.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pump and Dump in action. Watch this tomorrow!

2 posters

Go down

Pump and Dump in action. Watch this tomorrow!  Empty Pump and Dump in action. Watch this tomorrow!

Post  lukera Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Clean Power Concepts, Inc. CPOW

OTC market.

no volume to speak of up until today (35M) which I am guessing is the pumpers buying in and starting the rally.

The pump email was sent tonight at 7pm.

I recommend Watching this stock first thing in the morning.

I'm predicting it will open way higher than current value, drop significantly, then start a steady climb all day and into the next. then in the comming days more emails will be sent out. At this point the stock will probably hover at the artificially inflated rate for any number of days. After this it will drop quickly and violently, settling to a few pennies above what it originally started at.

This is my prediction based off watching this scam run three times now....lets watch and see!
lukera
lukera
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pump and Dump in action. Watch this tomorrow!  Empty Re: Pump and Dump in action. Watch this tomorrow!

Post  lukera Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:29 pm

so far i'm wrong.....two for two last week Sad
lukera
lukera
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pump and Dump in action. Watch this tomorrow!  Empty Re: Pump and Dump in action. Watch this tomorrow!

Post  Max Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 am

It is because you are calling the stock before it goes up. Works much better if you call it after the fact.

Max
SDDL Insider
SDDL Insider

Back to top Go down

Post  lukera Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Well CPOW was at 0.15 when I first posted to watch....it's currently at 0.41......another one I get to sit and watch...
lukera
lukera
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum