S.D.D.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indicator Minerals Inc. (IME)

3 posters

Go down

Indicator Minerals Inc. (IME)  Empty Indicator Minerals Inc. (IME)

Post  ILO Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:47 am

Had some success last year buying and selling this and it is way down around its 52 week low 0.06. I am currently looking into it to see what I can find out but I just thought I would throw this up there while I am looking if anybody else had any interest.

ILO

Back to top Go down

Indicator Minerals Inc. (IME)  Empty Re: Indicator Minerals Inc. (IME)

Post  Max Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 am

On the surface, the financial analysis looks good, but as a very quick analysis, I would take a look at the share capital section of the most recent financial statements for this company. There is a huge amount of detail on warrants and other share issuance arrangements that potentially could massively dilute the stock.

Max
SDDL Insider
SDDL Insider

Back to top Go down

Post  lukera Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:23 pm

this looks to be an interesting play. Quick glance (from a very crude technical view) says waiting for a rebound and uptrend would be a good time to buy in since as you mentioned it is around it's 52wk low. if they are not expecting any news in the near future maybe wait for it to establish a bit of a base at this price (but you risk missing the boat if anything good occurs).

I thought IXS looked good near it's low and all it got me was a two month halt and $0.015 pps...still holding though Smile
lukera
lukera
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down